Rachel is a Licensed Esthetician serving Skin Secrets clients.
- Rachel joined the Skin Secrets team as a licensed esthetician in January, 2002.
- She specializes in Sciton laser treatments, non-traumatic chemical peels, facials, results-oriented skincare, waxing and makeup for all occasions.
- She holds certifications in Sciton Profile Aesthetic System, MD Peel Microdermabrasion, SkinCeuticals Micro Peel, Dermaplaning, Obagi Blue Radiance Peel, SkinCeuticals Chemical Peels, NEOCUTIS, SkinMedica, Obagi, Elta MD and glo Minerals.
- Rachel is an active member in the Society of Dermatology Skincare Specialists and was selected as one of the 50 original members of the Aesthetics Leadership Community which is composed of the TOP SKINCARE PROFESSIONALS in the country.
- Her passion for knowledge in the dynamic, ever-changing skincare industry ensures that she stays informed of the latest technologies and cutting-edge ingredients in skincare, which she loves to share with her clients!
- As a self-professed “beauty junkie” she continues to enjoy searching for the best in unique and “must have” beauty items. Rachel consults with the physicians at Skin Secrets to select only the most effective, advanced, physician strength products for her patients.
- At Skin Secrets, she focuses on creating a serene and therapeutic environment while providing products and treatments that deliver visible results.
- She has relied on referrals and glowing testimonials to bring her a passionate, skin savvy and loyal following.
- Rachel is a native of Louisville, Kentucky.
- Prior to starting her career in esthetics in 2000, Rachel was an international model for 8 years where she developed a passion for makeup artistry and skincare.
Lexington: (859) 977-0141
Richmond: (859) 623-4241