Dr. Music is a board certified physician who practices general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology in Central Kentucky.
- Graduated summa cum laude from the University of Kentucky with a BS in Biology.
- Obtained her medical degree at UK, graduating with highest distinction.
- Completed her internship in general surgery at the University of Kentucky Chandler Medical Center.
- Completed her dermatology residency at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, Illinois, where she was selected as chief resident.
- Certified by the American Board of Dermatology in 2010 and is an active member of the American Academy
- of Dermatology, American Society of Dermatologic Surgeons, and the Lexington Medical Society.
- Published several articles in peer-reviewed dermatologic journals and given presentations at national meetings.
- Practices general, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
- Grew up in Ashland and Lexington, Kentucky.
- She is married and has one son, Rhett.
Lexington: (859) 977-0141