Dr. Lagrew is a board certified physician who practices general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology in Central Kentucky.
- He obtained his Doctorate of Medicine from the University Of Kentucky College of Medicine where he graduated with high distinctions and was Valedictorian of his graduating class.
- Dr. Lagrew completed his internship in Internal Medicine at The Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, North Carolina and his residency at The Medical University of South Carolina.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology.
- A member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery and The Lexington Medical Society.
- Has publications in the JAAD.
- He is a native of Versailles, Kentucky.
- His hobbies include cooking, UK sports and spending time with his family.
- Dr. Lagrew is very happy to now be back in the Bluegrass practicing dermatology.
Lexington: (859) 977-0141
Richmond: (859) 623-4241